KU International Affairs

Lippencott Hall beneath a redbud bough in the springtime 

Apply to KU

Undergraduate Application

For bachelor's degrees, study abroad, and Jayhawk Semester

How to Apply

Graduate Application

For master's and doctorate degrees

Applied English Center Application

For intensive-English only 

Academic Accelerator Application

For the Academic Accelerator Program

Law School Application

Learn about admission to law school

Medical School 

Learn about admission to medical school



Are you an international student? 

You are an international student if you: 

  • will enter the U.S. on a student visa or any non-immigrant visa
  • are in the U.S. in any non-immigrant status
  • are not a U.S. citizen
  • are not a U.S. permanent resident, refugee, or political asylee 
  • have not applied to be a U.S. permanent resident, refugee, or political asylee 
  • once had a valid non-immigration status but are now considered "out of status" 

You are not an international student if you: 

  • are a U.S. citizen
  • are a U.S. permanent resident, refugee, political asylee 
  • have applied for U.S. permanent resident, refugee, or political asylee status
  • have been approved or applied for DACA
  • are eligible for KS Statute 76-731a

Tenemos horas de atención los martes de 3-4 de la tarde CST. Puedes preguntarnos en español acerca de la Universida… https://t.co/VnXcS9Y4ht