KU International Affairs

There's plenty to do before you leave for KU!

Congratulations on your admission to the University of Kansas! To finalize your admission, if you have not already done so, you must: 

1. Submit your official transcript to International Admissions. 

2. If you will be in F-1 or J-1 status, you must submit sufficient proof of financial support for your first year of study before International Student Services (ISS) can issue the I-20 or DS-2019 form. International Admissions and ISS staff are here to help with your transition to KU, so please contact us with your questions. 

We also recommend you review ISS's pre-arrival information about I-20 or DS-2019 mailing options, obtaining a student visa, and more. 

We look forward to welcoming you to KU!