KU International Affairs

Send Transcripts to International Admissions

You can provide International Admissions with unofficial transcripts when you apply. Either upload them to your application or e-mail them to world@ku.edu. We will use them to make an admissions decision. 

Before you can complete the admission process and enroll, however, you must provide official transcripts from every educational instution you have attended. Official transcripts are original documents that show the official school seal and the signature of a school administrator. Your school must mail them directly to International Admissions in a sealed envelope. Your name must be written on each document. All documents must be in the school's native language and come with English translations. 

International admissions will accept official electronic transcripts from Naviance, Docufide, and other legitimate document delivery services. 

You can mail your transcripts to: 

International Admissions
The University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd., Room 126 Strong Hall
Lawrence, KS 66045

All the documents you submit will become the property of KU and will not be returned or forwarded


RT @UnivOfKansas : By focusing on improving experiences of students with disabilities, a KU center dedicated to improving equity and justice…