International Agents Request for Proposal (RFP)
The University of Kansas begins partnerships with agents through a Request for Proposal process (RFP). Currently these partnerships focus solely on the recruitment of international students to undergraduate degree programs or the Applied English Center.
Our RFP process is open for 3 weeks at a time. The instructions for submitting an application are below.
Potential agents are notified by email about the opening and closing dates for application submission (i.e., completion of application form and providing supporting documents), as well as the contact person to assist with the process.
- To start the process, agents must register with the Procurement System. This is accessible by clicking the “Supplier Registration” box on this login page.
- Once you have registered, go to the RFP for new agents. Download the Agency Application Template.
- Answer the five questions.
- Upload answers to the system through the 'Response Attachments' tab.
- In the RFP 'Line Items' tab, please enter your proposed commission rates.
- Download the W-9, W8BEN, or W8BENE form, complete, and upload to the system through the 'Response Attachments' tab.
- If you are AIRC-certified, please upload a copy of your certificate to the system through the 'Response Attachments' tab.
- If you have a brochure in English, please upload this to the system through the 'Response Attachments' tab.
We are happy to assist you through the process. You may also schedule a meeting via Zoom meeting to speak about the process in more detail.