KU International Affairs

Readmission Requirements

You are a readmit applicant if you are a former student returning to KU after a break in your undergraduate studies.  You must have previously attended the University of Kansas in a degree program, enrolled in KU classes, and earned grades.  If you have NEVER been enrolled in degree-program classes or are a previous applicant who has never been enrolled at KU, you should select Freshman or Transfer as your option for admission.  

All former KU students who wish to return to the University of Kansas after a break in their studies are required to apply for readmission by the readmission deadline.
As a part of the application, students must account for their activity since leaving the university, describe the activity, and provide official transcripts of any schools they have attended since their last enrollment at KU.  For those in F-1 or J-1 status, documents showing financial resources for one academic year must be submitted with the application.
Late applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis.  There is no guarantee of admission or that applications will be processed by the first day of classes for late applicants.
Applicants may be readmitted if they left KU in good academic standing and are in good standing with all other institutions they have attended since their enrollment at KU.  Readmission is not guaranteed to students who left or were dismissed from KU.  Please check the readmission policy and GPA requirement of the school or division to which you seek readmission.
If you were dismissed from KU and wish to be readmitted to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, a minimum 2.5 GPA from the school(s) attended since your last KU enrollment is required.  You must also fulfill other requirements of the college.  Please read information on the CLAS website.

Get a scholarship to study in the USA! KU offers a range of scholarships including a full tuition waiver. More inf… https://t.co/tMZ8iJYfzy